Sunday, March 15, 2009

We had a week of being around people. The neighbors came over to hang out on, around, and in the arena while Destiny was working. There is nothing like a bunch of girls yellin' and pony rides going on. I also took Destiny to a horse show this week just to be around action and she did perfect. Then I had the jr. high basketball team work on noise desensitization with her. She did well and only spooked maybe twice, but I would spook too if 5 eighth graders came running at me. Today we had some friends and family out to see how she was doing before I leave on Wednesday. I'm really pleased at how well she's done and how far she's come in the last couple of weeks. I really like this little mare. She's so athletic, level headed, trusting, and fun to ride. I hope she finds the perfect home.


A pat for a job well done.

It looks like Destiny was tracking Banjo but she was just packing her head low. He just always seems to be in the way.



A nice pet from the guys.

Cruisin' along.

No comments: